The world’s largest cleaning industry tradeshow kicks off Nov. 18, as ISSA/INTERCLEAN returns to Las Vegas, bringing more than 16,000 suppliers, experts and peers together to discuss the latest trends in the industrial and institutional cleaning industry.
So what does this year’s ISSA/INTERCLEAN Show offer to better your business?
• A full week of educational offerings, which includes the popular Advanced Distributor Program and a variety of valuable management seminars and technical workshops.
• New keynote speakers, including Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com, who will share the different ingredients used to build an enduring brand, including the importance of customer service and company culture.
• Contractor-specific opportunities as part of “Contractor Day” with the co-location partner, Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI), on Thursday at the show.
• A new attendee meeting space where attendees can connect with peers in a central lounge located on the show floor.
• A unique scavenger hunt app featuring a built-in QR code reader to scan codes at participating exhibitors’ booths on the show floor. Upon scanning all participants’ QR codes, attendees will be entered into a drawing for one of three iPad Minis.
• Tork will debut its new line of high-end hand towels, a soft, strong and smart option for luxury restrooms, at Booth #1228 with a “coming out party” featuring several specially-appointed stations that allow attendees to experience the hand towels’ superior softness, absorbency and strength. The booth will include a premium showroom, test demonstrations, live entertainment and free trial sign-ups.
• Expanded trade show hours in response to attendee and exhibitor demand for more time to network and share new innovation.
• The Innovation Award Showcase (Booth #1785) which features entries from this year’s ISSA Innovation Award Program, which kicked off online in August.
For more information on ISSA/INTERCLEAN 2013, please visit here.