New Xpressnap Signature Sharply Reduces Waste While Customized Display Improves Customer Revenue Opportunities
PHILADELPHIA – SCA, a global hygiene products company, today announced an expansion to the Tork® Xpressnap® line – North America’s best-selling napkin dispensing system. The new Tork Xpressnap Signature™ dispenser family offers improved customer hygiene, broader display customization and an efficient dispensing process that guarantees a 25 percent reduction in napkin usage.
Xpressnap Signature dispensers offer best-in-class styling with a sleek, contemporary design that features rounded edges and an enhanced color palette. Two dispenser types within the family are now available: a tabletop model and an in-counter model. The tabletop model offers an improved lid opening for increased versatility and easier maintenance, while the in-counter dispenser is available in three depths and a universal cut-out size. Stand and countertop models will be available later in 2012.
“Our customers love the functionality of Xpressnap, but some desired more contemporary design options that fit better with their décor and dining environment,” said John Drengler, vice president product and marketing, AFH Professional Hygiene. “The Tork Xpressnap Signature family was created to provide our customers with more style options and customized promotional features, along with cost-cutting efficiency.”
Features of the new Tork Xpressnap Signature Napkin Dispenser family include:
- Streamlined design and contemporary colors. Xpressnap Signature dispensers offer a range of designer colors, with names such as blueberry, ice, licorice and chili. The high-end, smooth styling of the line seamlessly fits with the décor of any dining establishment.
- One Napkin, Every Time™ dispensing system. Patrons touch and take only the napkin they use, which improves hygiene and reduces napkin usage by 25 percent – guaranteed. This waste reduction feature saves businesses money and keeps dining spaces clean and free of loose napkins.
- Customizable, eco-friendly napkins. The Xpressnap line offers compostable and 100 percent recycled napkins that include custom printing as an option.
- AD-a-Glance® display. The Xpressnap Signature AD-a-Glance display panel is non-textured and helps to create endless opportunities for customers to boost their brand, promote products and improve the bottom line.
- Easy loading, high capacity. Dispensers reduce labor and maintenance costs because they are easy to refill and hold more napkins, with less waste.
- One line. Two Families. Tork Xpressnap napkin dispensing system now features two families within one line: New Xpressnap Signature and the original Xpressnap Classic, delivering a comprehensive product offering to best meet our customer needs.